Good news (which you probably already saw on BigTent from Allison or from MQG) – Riley Blake is offering some fabric prizes for the national challenge and the MQG has extended the deadline to February 17. Accordingly, we have moved the Seattle MQG reveal deadline to the February 12, 2014 meeting.
To recap the challenge:
- Seattle MQG reveal: February 12, 2014
- Deadline for submitting projects for national prizes: February 17, 2014
- For national prizes, completed photos must be posted on the MQG site in the FINISHED forum here.
- Members can make anything they want as long as it is quilted.
- Add in any solids fabric or Riley Blake printed fabric.
- You do not need to use all the fabrics given to you.
- Upload and share your photos to the Fabric Challenge Forum on the MQG Community site here.
- Ten finalists for national prizes will be announced February 19, 2014. Riley Blake will pick three winners and announce the final winners on February 24, 2014.
- Don’t forget to use the #mqgrileyblakechallenge on Instagram and Twitter!
All of the Riley Blake Basics challenge fabric we received has been distributed.
As they said in the MQG announcement – Have fun and make something awesome!
- Woo Hoo! Riley Blake Basics Challenge Sign Up is Here (seattlemodernquiltguild.com)