In the spirit of the holiday, we’re having a swap at the December 7 Holiday Party and Sew-In.
- Make a small item such as a pin cushion, pouch or mug rug OR buy a sewing notion such as pins, ruler, or fabric under $10
- Wrap your gift or use a gift bag with a “from” card on the inside so your recipient knows who the gift is from. Do not put your name on the outside of your gift
- Bring your gift to the December 7 holiday party and sew-in. Drop it off at the table by 1:00. We’ll swap between 1:30 and 2:00, depending on the sew-in schedule
I can’t be at the December 7 Holiday Party and Sew-In at 1:00. How can I participate?
- Easy-peasy! Have someone bring your swap, drop it off for you, and then pick one up for you. Just ask your friend to communicate with the swap coordinator at the sew-in
Sounds like so much fun! How many swaps can I bring?
- You may bring up to two swaps
Sew Mama Sew had a fun gift list today of items that would work great for this. http://www.sewmamasew.com/2013/11/november-18-gifts-for-people-who-sew/
Thanks, AllisonD! There are some really cute ideas on Sew Mama Sew’s list.
Pingback: It’s Almost Time! Sew-In and Holiday Party this Saturday | seattle modern quilt guild·