Yay! It’s that time again – Seattle MQG monthly meeting time! This one is jammed packed!
When: Wednesday, April 9, 2014, 7-9:00. Social time starts at 6:30. You can help set up 🙂
Where: Greenwood Senior Center, 525 N 85th St, Seattle, WA 98103
Pre-meeting Meetup: Guild member Allison’s Team-in-Training bud is having a beer-tasting fundraiser at Chuck’s Greenwood Hop Shop (85th at 8th AVE NW) starting at 5:00. The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society gets donations from the tasting. Raffle prizes and a food truck, too.
On the agenda:
- Approve minutes from March 12, 2014 meeting
- Announcements including submittals and volunteers for Seattle MQG show at 2014 NW Folklife Festival
- The much anticipated distribution of the Michael Miller Petal Pinwheels MQG Challenge packets!!!
- English Paper Piecing demo by our own Anna Boenish!
- Show and Tell. Yay!
- Door prizes
What to pack in your bag:
- Nametag. Really. Pssst – we have a new nametag incentive. Members wearing their nametag get an extra door prize entry 🙂
- Pincushion(s) for swapping
- Snacks (if you’re an April baby)
Did you read the packing list carefully? See you Wednesday!