It’s time for our next monthly meeting!
When: Wednesday, May 14, 2014, 7:00-9:00. Social time starts at 6:30
Where: Greenwood Senior Center, 525 N 85th St, Seattle, WA 98103
On the agenda:
- MQG site demo
- How to find and join on-line Swaps and Bees by Allison Dutton
- PNW MQG Modern Metallic Challenge quilt reveal
- Collection of NW Folklife Festival Seattle MQG Exhibit quilts
- Good news! If you submitted your quilt(s) for the exhibit, it’s going to Folklife! Bring your labeled quilt to the meeting in a labeled protective bag. For sleeved quilts, you may also supply a hanging sleeve and a rigid tube or hanging rod if you have one. If your quilt doesn’t have a sleeve, don’t sew one on now. The committee is planning to display quilts using binder clips and a sleeve is not required.
What to pack in your bag:
- Nametag. Really. Pssst – we have a new nametag incentive. Members wearing their nametag get an extra door prize entry 🙂
- PNW MQG Modern Metallic Challenge Quilt
- Your submitted quilt for the NW Folklife Festival exhibit (labeled, bagged, blah, blah, blah….)
- Snacks (if you’re a May baby)
See you Wednesday!
Here are a few scenes from our May 3 Sew-In at Woodlawn Park Presbyterian Church. Did you miss it? Check out the entire schedule on the Sew-In page. Hope to see you at the next one – May 24 at Quiltworks Northwest.