We have another great general meeting coming up. I’ve missed the last two and can’t wait to see everyone again.
When: Wednesday, September 10, 2014, from 7:00-9:00. Social time starts at 6:30
Where: Greenwood Senior Center, 525 N 85th St, Seattle, WA 98103
***PRE-MEETING DINNER MEETUP*** 5:30 at Naked City Brewery, 8564 Greenwood Ave N, Seattle, WA, 98103. If the weather is nice, look for us on the patio. First one there – get a big table for us!
For those going on retreat in November – please bring a checkbook to pay your retreat fee. Paying with a check helps the Guild avoid PayPal fees (and we really appreciate the help!). If you absolutely need to pay via PayPal, please contact Megan (
V oops!) R and we’ll get you set up.
On the Agenda:
- Approve April and August minutes (on the Meeting page)
- Vote on By-Laws changes
- Programs update
- Giving committee update
- Secret Sewing Swap
- And, more!
Pack your bag:
- Checkbook for retreat payment
- Quilts for SEAMQG Exhibit at NW Quilting Expo
- Secret Sewing Pal Swap
- Giving committee blocks
- Your latest finished project for Sew-and-Tell
- September babies – please bring snacks to share
Check the calendar page for what’s coming up the rest of September:
- Sew-ins at Quiltworks Northwest – Sept 11 and Sept 27
- Bainbridge Quilt Festival – Sept 13
- Northwest Quilting Expo – Sept 25-27