Happy new guild year everyone! And, it’s time for our first 2015 meeting.
When: Wednesday, January 14, 2014, from 7:00-9:00. Social time starts at 6:30
Where: Greenwood Senior Center, 525 N 85th St, Seattle, WA 98103
There’s lots of fun on the agenda:
- Upcoming Giving Committee Sew-in
- Sherri Lynn Wood lecture and workshop
- My MODERN Exhibit at Island Quilter
- Valentine’s Day challenge
We are accepting membership dues payment via check or cash ($50) at this meeting (thanks, Megan!). After the January meeting, dues will be payable only by PayPal and will be $52 ($50 plus $2 PayPal fees). The PayPal button will be posted on the blog in the next few days. Please don’t let your membership lapse!
We makers love to share what we’ve made and that is what makes Sew-and-Tell so fun. Our membership has grown to the point that we have a favor to ask of everyone – please bring just one completed modern quilt when you have something to share. We’re making other adjustments (look for those at the meeting!) so we have plenty of chatting and sharing time AND we get out on time.
Pack your bag:
- Checkbook for dues payment
- Note taking materials
- Modern black and white fabric donations for upcoming Giving Commitee project
- Your latest finished modern quilt for Sew-and-Tell
- January babies, please bring a snack to share
See you at the meeting!
And, here’s are a few more moments from our My MODERN opening on January 2.