It’s that time again! Our February meeting is just a couple days away and we have all sorts of fun things planned.
When: Wednesday, February 11, 2015, from 7:00-9:00. Social time starts at 6:30
Where: Greenwood Senior Center, 525 N 85th St, Seattle, WA 98103
On the agenda:
- Valentine’s Day postcard swap
- Paint chip challenge details
- Returning My MODERN quilts
- Sherri Lynn Wood lecture and workshop
- PNW Meetup
- Y-seams demo by Kae Eagling
**REMINDER – Don’t forget to renew your membership for 2015! Memberships will be delinquent after February 13th. If you haven’t already, please visit the membership page to fill out the membership form and renew today. Dues for 2015 are $52 ($50 plus $2 PayPal fees). The PayPal link will appear at the end of the form. Please don’t let your membership lapse!
Pack your bag:
- Note taking materials
- Valentine’s postcards to swap
- Your latest finished modern quilt for Sew-and-Tell
- February babies, please bring a snack to share
We will be posting committee sign-up sheets for the PNW Meetup. Please be thinking about which of these areas you’d like to help with: sponsorship, activites, swaps, hospitality, and tech support.
See you at the meeting!