It’s time for our monthly meeting and this month we welcome Ted Hoffman from American Made Brand!
When: Wednesday, September 9 , 7:00 pm. Social time starts at 6:30
Where: Greenwood Senior Center, 525 N 85th St, Seattle, WA 98103
Pre-meeting meetup at The Yard Café at 5:30. First to arrive – please grab a big table
As always, we welcome visitors and fellow MQG members.
On the agenda:
- Approve minutes from previous meeting. Find them under “Files” on our MQG group (login required).
- #EPICMeetup2015 recap
- Program from Ted Hoffman from American Made Brand. Bring questions
- Updates 0n Programs, Giving, Swaps, Sew-ins, and more
- Sew and Tell
Looking ahead – Save December 12, 11:00 am -8:00 pm for our annual Holiday Party and Sew-in. Get in some quilty time for yourself or to finish up presents. We will not meet on Wednesday, December 9th.
Pack your bag:
- Nametag. We love to see those new ones!
- London Swap Block – they are due at this meeting
- Your finished modern quilt for sew-and-tell
- September babies – please bring a snack to share. Happy birthday month to you!