Happy New Year! Here’s to successful quilting in 2016! Our next general meeting is less than a week away.
January 13th, 2016 – General Meeting 7:00 pm
- Scrap swap reminder – we will be swapping scraps at the January meeting. Please bring any modern quilting cotton scraps. Please no batting, home dec, or other types of fabric.
- Bring your finished (tops or finished quilts okay) 2015 BOM to show off. We’d like to get a picture of them all together.
- Come pick up your beautiful SeaMQG pouch if you did not get one at the December party. All pouches must be claimed by the Feb meeting. (Allison did a post about this a few weeks ago on Community, too)
- We will be having a #quiltconreject #toocoolforquiltcon show at our February meeting as we get ready to attend Quiltcon in Pasadena. More details coming before next month.We will be introducing details of our new 2016 BOM at the meeting. It’s going to be a good one!
- 2016 Membership cards and new member packets will be available at the sign in table. If you’ve renewed your membership or joined recently, make sure you pick up a new card or make arrangements with someone attending the meeting to pick up your membership card on your behalf.
- There are two upcoming sew-ins this month:
January 14th, 2016 – Happy Hour Sew-in at QWNW, 2:00 – 8:30 pm January 23rd, 2016 – Saturday Sew-in at QWNW, 10:30 am – 5:00 pm
Hope to see you there!