We have a general meeting approaching this week, Wednesday, May 11th, 7:00 PM at Greenwood Senior Center. Social time begins at 6:30 pm.
Here are a few highlights we will be covering this month.
- Retreat debrief
- How can you be plugged-in to SMQG?
– Volunteer to do a demonstration at a meeting
– Bring finished projects for Show and Tell
– Attend sew-ins
– Be a guest blogger
– Be part of a Committee
– Host/Set-up/Clean-up at meetings, sew-ins, workshops, other events
- Pick-up Fidalgo Quilt Show quilts (or pass them along for Folklife display)
Bring the following:
- Bring your X Marks the Improv quilt blocks
- Bring your Folklife quilts
- Show and Tell – bring your finished quilt in the modern aesthetic
- May birthdays – it’s your turn to bring snacks
- Don’t forget your handmade nametag
More on Show and Tell:
The guild would like to hear more about your quilt process. Consider the following: What makes your quilt modern? What techniques did you use? What did you learn while making the quilt? Tell us more about your creative process.