Wednesday, February 8th, 2017, Greenwood Senior Center
Social half-hour begins at 6:30 pm
Meeting runs 7:00 – 8:30 pm
- Quilt Sew and Tell
- Name tag!
- February Birthdays – your turn to contribute a snack to our table
- House Blocks #QuiltsForQC (Deborah Christensen will collect them.) Details are on the Montreal MQG website if you would like to contribute.
Meeting will include:
- Guild member showcase* Kristy Ayers and Susan Pray
- 2017 Block of the Month instructions for February
- Giving committee quilt project
- Featuring: Trunk show by Katie Pedersen!
- QuiltCon 2017 – Who is going From Seattle MQG
- Sew and Tell
- February 16th – Happy Hour Sew-in at Quiltworks Northwest 2:00-8:30 pm
- February 25th – Saturday Sew-in at Quiltworks Northwest 10:30am-5:00 pm
NEXT GENERAL MEETING: Wednesday, March 8, 2017
*Guild member showcase is what we are calling the format of our board “trunk show” from the January meeting. Guild members will share an early quilt and a recent finish and talk briefly about their quilting journey. (if you are interested in sharing your work in this format at a future meeting please email email@example.com)
The “Guild member showcase” sounds like an interesting feature. Hope to see lots of you SeaMQG folks in Savannah!