Wednesday, March 8th, 2017, Greenwood Senior Center
Social half-hour begins at 6:30 pm
Meeting runs 7:00 – 8:30 pm
- Quilt Sew and Tell
- Name tag!
- March Birthdays – your turn to contribute a snack to our table
- Flamingo, Gray, and White 12.5″ improv blocks for the giving committee (the instructions are here).
Meeting will include:
- Guild member showcase* Sharon Brendle and Erica Page Johnson
- 2017 Block of the Month instructions for March
- Featuring: Trunk show by Blair Stocker!
- Accuquilt GO! overview – we have an Accuquilt GO! for the guild to use, how cool is that!?
- Sew and Tell
- March 16th – Happy Hour Sew-in at Quiltworks Northwest 2:00-8:30 pm
- March 25th – Saturday Sew-in at Quiltworks Northwest 10:30am-5:00 pm
NEXT GENERAL MEETING: Wednesday, April 12, 2017
*Guild member showcase is what we are calling the format of our board “trunk show” from the January meeting. Guild members will share an early quilt and a recent finish and talk briefly about their quilting journey. (if you are interested in sharing your work in this format at a future meeting please email firstname.lastname@example.org)