Wednesday, March 8th, 2017, Greenwood Senior Center
Social half-hour begins at 6:30 pm
Meeting runs 7:00 – 8:30 pm
- Quilt Sew and Tell
- Name tag!
- March Birthdays – your turn to contribute a snack to our table
- Flamingo, Gray, and White 12.5″ improv blocks for the giving committee (the instructions are here).
Meeting will include:
- Guild member showcase* Sharon Brendle and Erica Page Johnson
- 2017 Block of the Month instructions for March
- Featuring: Trunk show by Blair Stocker!
- Accuquilt GO! overview – we have an Accuquilt GO! for the guild to use, how cool is that!?
- Sew and Tell
- March 16th – Happy Hour Sew-in at Quiltworks Northwest 2:00-8:30 pm
- March 25th – Saturday Sew-in at Quiltworks Northwest 10:30am-5:00 pm
NEXT GENERAL MEETING: Wednesday, April 12, 2017
*Guild member showcase is what we are calling the format of our board “trunk show” from the January meeting. Guild members will share an early quilt and a recent finish and talk briefly about their quilting journey. (if you are interested in sharing your work in this format at a future meeting please email email@example.com)
Can you clarify Sew-in times for March. What’s listed on this differs from the home page on the website. That shows a sew in this Thursday, and none on Saturday the 25th.
Hi Jackie, Certainly, the dates and times listed in the blog post are correct. The “What’s happening” items sidebar is still pulling information that doesn’t actually exist (we are working on fixing that very soon). There is a limit to the number if items it displays (5), which is why the Saturday 3/25/2017 sew-in isn’t showing there yet. The information is up-to-date on the calendar page 🙂