Meeting runs 7:00 – 8:30 pm
- Modern Quilt Sew and Tell
- Robbing Pete Blocks for the giving committee
- Folk Life Quilts – There is still time to enter a quilt, so sew on that sleeve and fill out the form!
- Name tag
- May Birthdays – your turn to contribute a snack to our table
Meeting will include:
- Guild member showcase* Jackie Benedetti and Rachel Hernandez
- 2017 Block of the Month instructions for May
- Project bag swap instructions – project bags will need to be finished for the June meeting (It’s a fun, quick project)
- Reveal of the Finished Flamingo improv giving quilt!
- Bainbridge Quilt Festival info and opportunity to purchase raffle quilt tickets
- Alabama Chanin presentation by Kathy McGinnis
- Quilting panel discussion with Pam, Dionne, Debbie, and Matt
- Sew and Tell
- May 18th – Happy Hour Sew-in at Quiltworks Northwest 2:00-8:30 pm
- May 27th – Saturday Sew-in at Quiltworks Northwest 10:30am-5:00 pm
NEXT GENERAL MEETING: Wednesday, June 14, 2017
*Guild member showcase – if you are interested in sharing your work in this format at a future meeting please email email@example.com, we are really enjoying hearing more about each other’s quilting journey!