Meeting runs 7:00 – 8:30 pm
- Modern Quilt Sew and Tell
- Cool Wedge Slab blocks for the Giving Committee
- Name tag
- July Birthdays – your turn to contribute a snack to our table
Meeting will include:
- Guild member showcase* Grace Lainhart and Monica Guckenheimer
- Quarterly Budget report
- 2017 Block of the Month instructions for July
- Announcement of the winner of the Seattle MQG QuiltCon 2018 charity quilt design challenge
- Presentation by Meg Callahan!
- 2018 board elections nominating committee
- Reminder to enter quilts in the Bainbridge Quilt Festival
- Sew and Tell
- July 20th – Happy Hour Sew-in at Quiltworks Northwest 2:00-8:30 pm
- July 29th – Saturday Sew-in at Quiltworks Northwest 10:30am-5:00 pm
NEXT GENERAL MEETING: Wednesday, August 9, 2017
*Guild member showcase – if you are interested in sharing your work in this format at a future meeting please email email@example.com, we are really enjoying hearing more about each other’s quilting journey!
We hope to have lots of SeaMQG on display at the Bainbridge Island Quilt Festival! Thanks for sharing.