Meeting runs 7:00 – 8:30 pm
- Modern Quilt Sew and Tell
- Name tag
- September Birthdays – your turn to contribute a snack to our table
- Improv Dresden blocks for our QuiltCon 2018 charity quilt
Meeting will include:
- Guild member showcase* Helen Kim and Sarah Gosney
- 2017 Block of the Month instructions for September
- Details about the 2017 SEAM Swap
- Monica will tell us about her time at the Modern Quilt Masters retreat this spring!
- Pick up your quilts returning from the Bainbridge Quilt Festival
- Sew and Tell
- September 21st– Happy Hour Sew-in at Quiltworks Northwest 2:00-8:30 pm
- September 30th – Saturday Sew-in at Quiltworks Northwest 10:30am-5:00 pm
NEXT GENERAL MEETING: Wednesday, October 11 , 2017
*Guild member showcase – if you are interested in sharing your work in this format at a future meeting please email firstname.lastname@example.org, we are really enjoying hearing more about each other’s quilting journey!
There are still spaces open in upcoming workshops, check them out!