Meeting runs 7:00 – 8:30 pm
- Modern Quilt Sew and Tell
- Name tag
- October Birthdays – your turn to contribute a snack to our table
Meeting will include:
- Demos!!! (Zipper tabs, Seam swirling, AccuQuilt die cutter, and Pattern matching)
- No guild member showcase* this month
- 2017 Block of the Month instructions for October
- New block assignment from the giving committee!
- Finalize 2018 Board Elections Ballot
- Quarterly Treasury Update
- Sew and Tell
- October 19th– Happy Hour Sew-in at Quiltworks Northwest 2:00-8:30 pm
- October 29th – Sunday Sew-in at Quality Sewing Tukwila 12:00pm-5:00 pm
NEXT GENERAL MEETING: Wednesday, November 8, 2017
*Guild member showcase – if you are interested in sharing your work in this format at a future meeting please email firstname.lastname@example.org, we are really enjoying hearing more about each other’s quilting journey!
There are still spaces open in upcoming workshops, check them out!
Violet Craft EPP and FPP Workshops!