Meeting runs 7:00 – 8:30 pm
- Modern Quilt Sew and Tell
- Name tag
- Icy Bars blocks for the Giving Committee
- November Birthdays – your turn to contribute a snack to our table
- Secret Swap 2017 item, wrapped (with the maker’s name inside…don’t forget to let us know who made these awesome items)
- $50 cash or Check for 2018 Membership Registration
- Destash fabric, notions, etc. for the Yards Sale! fabric swap meet (and anything else you will need, please try to keep it as simple as possible)
Meeting will include:
- Secret Swap 2017
- 2017 Block of the Month instructions for November and the reveal of Jonna’s finished Minimal Day Sampler quilt!!!
- 2018 Board Elections
- Sew and Tell
- Yards Sale! fabric swap meet
- 2018 Membership Registration
- No guild member showcase* this month
- No sew-ins currently scheduled for November/December 2017
NEXT GENERAL MEETING: January 10, 2018
ANNUAL SEATTLE MQG HOLIDAY PARTY: December 9, 2017 11:30am to 7:30pm (Open to all current 2017 and new 2018 members)
- We will have a blog post soon with more details about the annual holiday party- hope you can join us!
*Guild member showcase – if you are interested in sharing your work in this format at a future meeting please email email@example.com, we are really enjoying hearing more about each other’s quilting journey!
There are still spaces open in upcoming workshops, check them out!
Tomorrow 11/4/2017 – There are a few spaces left in the last workshop of 2017!