- Members exchanges secret swap items and then shared the item they received with the rest of the guild.
- Quilt top assembly for the 2017 BOM was presented by Jonna – blog post with instructions and template are posted.
- The Giving Committee collected icy bar blocks for our last charity quilt of the year.
- Members brought fabric and notions to buy, sell, trade, give away, and de-Stash for our guilds first Yards Sale.
- The below 2018 board members were elected by a majority show of hands.
- President: Matt Macomber
- VP Programs: Kristy Ayers
- VP Membership: Parry Ladd
- Treasurer: Kim Curtiss
- Secretary: Kathleen Munns
- 12/09/2017 11:30 am – 7:30 pm at the Greenwood Senior Center
The next MQG Sew Day will be November 19th in all time zones. Sew days happen the third Sunday of each month. #mqgsewday
- American Patchwork & Quilting Flying Geese Challenge
- Michael Miller Our Yard Fabric Challenge fabric will be arriving soon.
- Tutorial Webinar: Easy Fabric Dyeing: Create Your Own Solids and Tone on Tone Fabrics with Sue Bleiweiss
- Decmber 5th, 2017 5:00 pm PDT
- Tutorial Webinar: Effortless Applique
- December 15th, 2017 10:00 am PDT
Fresh Quilting TV: All episodes are now available through the MQG site
- Click here to view the episodes with Violet Craft who will be coming for workshops in October.
- Entry deadline November 30th, 2017
What’s Happening Locally?
Pacific NW Quilt & Fiber Arts Museum (formerly LaConner Quilt Museum)
- Patriotic Stiches – October 11 – November 19, 2017 Permanent Collection
- Creative Passion & Stich– October 11-December 30, 2017 Five Harker Diploma Students
The next General Guild Meeting is January 10th, 2018 at 7:00pm.