Meeting runs 7:00 – 8:30pm
- Modern Quilt Sew and Tell
- Name tag
- January Birthdays – your turn to contribute a snack to our table
Meeting will include:
- Sew and Tell ( Meeting will begin with Sew and Tell!)
- Presentation about American Made Brand solid fabrics by Ted from Clothworks!
- No guild member showcase this month
To allow as much time as possible for the Clothworks presentation we will approve the 2018 budget and discuss any other beginning of the year operating items at the February meeting.
It’s time to renew your membership, if you haven’t already! The membership form and PayPal link have given some folks trouble so we have updated the links to them to resolve the issue. PLEASE do not use links from previous emails, they will no longer work!
- The Updated form and Link can be found HERE
Retreat and Workshop Dates for 2018:
The dates for Spring and Fall retreats and the workshops that are already booked for 2018 have been added to the calendar so you can plan ahead – Check it out!
- January 18th – Happy Hour Hand Sewing at Optimism Brewing Company
- January 27th – Saturday Sew In at Quiltworks Northwest 10:30am-5:00pm
NEXT GENERAL MEETING: February 14, 2018