Meeting runs 7:00 – 8:30pm
- Modern quilt sew and tell
- Name tag
- Scraps for the annual scrap swap*
- February birthdays – your turn to contribute a snack to our table
*Annual scrap swap – bring your scraps for our fun annual swap. A table will be set up in the back of the room for all of the scraps . Anyone who brought scraps will take turns choosing new scrap fabrics from the table, once they have chosen the scrap table will be opened up to Anyone else to have a turn. It’s a great way to share the scrap wealth! (or scrap burden…however you see it)
Meeting will include:
- Presentation and approval of 2018 budget
- Overview of member survey results
- Guild member showcase Cordelia Nance
- Presentation of the 2018 quilt-as-you-go block of the month!
- Presentation of the 2018 monthly block lotto
- Announce spring retreat sign-up
- Sew and tell
- Annual scrap swap!
Membership Renewals: If you haven’t renewed your membership for 2018 the form can be found HERE
- PLEASE do not use links from previous emails, they will no longer work!
Retreats, Workshop Dates, and Sew-ins for 2018:
The dates for Spring and Fall retreats, workshops, and sew-ins for 2018 have been added to the calendar so you can plan ahead – Check it out!
- February 24th – Saturday Sew In at Quiltworks Northwest 10:30am-5:00pm
NEXT GENERAL MEETING: March 14, 2018