- Name tag
- Modern quilt sew and tell
- Block Lotto blocks for March
- March birthdays – your turn to contribute a snack to our table
Meeting will include:
- Sew and Tell (Meeting will begin with Sew and Tell!)
- 2018 BOM March block assignment
- Bock Lotto for blocks due at April meeting and March block drawing.
- Giving Committee – New giving quilt assignment
- Lecture/Slideshow by Season Evans!
- March 17th – (Saturday) National Quilting Day hand sewing sew in at Optimism Brewing Company 3:00pm-7:00pm
- March 24th – (Saturday) Sew in at Makers Mercantile 10:30am-4:30pm
- March 31st – Saturday Sew In at Quiltworks Northwest 10:30am-5:00pm
NEXT GENERAL MEETING: APRIL 11, 2018
Retreats, Workshop Dates, and Sew-ins for 2018:
The dates for Spring and Fall retreats, workshops, and sew-ins for 2018 have been added to the calendar so you can plan ahead – Check it out!
Upcoming Local Quilt Show:
Quilter’s Anonymous 37th Annual Quilt Show – March 16th ,17th, & 18th, admission is $8.00. A great local show that will have over 500 quilts on display!
Do we need to sign up via brown paper tickets for the Makers Mercantile sew in?
Makers Mercantile can accommodate up to 20 people, so no need top sign up for a space. Hope to see you there!