• Guild members shared quilts and finished projects watch Facebook and Instagram for photos
- Member Volunteers Needed
• To present demos at the meetings – contact Matt
• Welcome committee – contact Patty
• Guild Member Showcase – contact Kristy
• Help with swap organization – contact Jaci
- Upcoming Workshops
• Grid Based Quilting with Christina Camelli April 21st *waitlist*
• Free Motion Textures with Christina Camelli April 22nd *waitlist*
- Free-Form Improv with Sujata Shah May 12th – Sign-ups live
- Spring Retreat
- One spot left!
- Friday, May 4, through Sunday, May 6 at Camp Burton on Vashon Island
- Cost (approximately):
Triple occupancy: $220 (9 spots)
Double occupancy: $240 (12 spots)
Single occupancy: $270 (3 spots)
- Need Volunteers for Activities, Snacks/Drinks, Happy Hour/Games, Gifts/Swag Friday, May 4, through Sunday, May 6th
- Giving Committee
- The giving committee shared a modern log cabin block using Kona Tiger Lily watch for a blog post about the block.
• Saturday March 24th @ Maker’s Mercantile 10:30am-4:30pm
• Saturday, Mar. 31st @ QWNW 10:30am-5:00pm
- MQG Events
• The next MQG Sew Day will be April 15th in all time zones. Sew days happen the third Sunday of each month. #mqgsewday
• Creative Webinars:
- March 20, 2018 – Quilts of India: Godhais of Maharashtra with Shruti Dandekar (7:30am PST)
- April 17, 2018 – SONGQUILTS: A Celebration of stitch and song with Eliza Hardy Jones (11:00am PST)
- MQG Challenge – Riley Blake Spring 2018 – Sign ups open Deadline for completion is 04/22/18
- Block Lotto
- Kae will be hosting a block lotto at each meeting this year using the MQG blocks of the months. Look for a blog post with details about this months block that also uses KONA Tiger lily.
- 2018 Block of the Month
- • This months block is all about supersonic speed, see blog post for details.
- Presentation by Season Evans
- Season discussed minimalism as an art form as well as minimalist quilting and ending by sharing her minimalist quilt pieces.
Next Meeting Wednesday, April 11th 2018 @ 7:00pm.