- Name tag
- Modern quilt sew and tell
- Block Lotto blocks for May
- Modern bias tape mini quilts
- May birthdays – your turn to contribute a snack to our table
- Folklife Festival Quilts for the Seattle MQG’s annual display at Seattle Center
Meeting will include:
- Sew and Tell (Meeting will begin with Sew and Tell!)
- 2018 BOM May block assignment
- Bock Lotto block assignment for June meeting and May block drawing.
- Lecture/Trunk show by Sujata Shah!!!
- Modern Bias Tape mini quilt swap (Bring your mini quilt wrapped and ready for a blind swap, swap will take place after Sujata’s presentation)
- Collecting of Quilts for Folklife Festival display (Quilts will be returned at the June meeting)
- May 20th – (Sunday) Sew in at Quality Sewing and Vacuum Creative Center 12:00pm-5:00pm
- May 26th – (Saturday) Sew In at Quiltworks Northwest 10:30am-5:00pm
- June 2nd – (Saturday) Sew In at Maker’s Mercantile 10:30am-4:30pm
NEXT GENERAL MEETING: June 13, 2018
Retreats, Workshop Dates, and Sew-ins for 2018:
The dates for Spring and Fall retreats, workshops, and sew-ins for 2018 are all on our calendar so you can plan ahead – Check it out!
I have not been here for a “blind swap” before. Do we put our names on the inside? Thanks.
Hi Harriet, Yes, please put your name on a label or inside of the wrapping somehow so the recipient can find out who made their lovely new mini quilt.