- Name tag
- Modern quilt sew and tell
- Giving quilt blocks assigned at the May meeting
- Block Lotto blocks for June
- June birthdays – your turn to contribute a snack to our table
Meeting will include:
- 2018 BOM June block assignment
- Bock Lotto block assignment for July meeting and June block drawing
- Bainbridge Quilt Festival 2018 information by members of the BIMQG and sale of raffle quilt tickets
- Modern design elements from vintage and antique quilts presentation/trunk show by Matt (Instagram: Odditease)
- Return of quilts from Folklife Festival display – Thanks to everyone who submitted a quilt, they made a beautiful display!
- Sew and tell
- June 23rd – (Saturday) Sew In at Quiltworks Northwest 10:30am-5:00pm
- June 30th – (Saturday) Sew In at Maker’s Mercantile 10:30am-4:30pm
NEXT GENERAL MEETING: July 11, 2018
*Note about the July 11, 2018 meeting – The July meeting will be more informal (think social time/hand sewing sew in) more details to follow.
Retreats, Workshop Dates, and Sew-ins for 2018:
The dates for Spring and Fall retreats, workshops, and sew-ins for 2018 are all on our calendar so you can plan ahead – Check it out!