It’s summertime and some of our members will be away at Quilter’s Affair in Sisters, OR ahead of the Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show. Similar to last year, we are going to have a less business and more social time focused July meeting – What does that mean? Bring some handwork and get some stitching done during social time or bring a project you are stuck on to get input from the guild hivemind to get you going again!
- Name tag
- Modern quilt sew and tell
- Begonia quilt in progress
- Any finished blocks for the giving committee
- Handwork project to work on during social time and/or a project you would like to get input on from your guildmates
- July birthdays – your turn to contribute a snack to our table
Meeting will include:
- Bainbridge Modern Quilt Guild members will be sharing info about the upcoming Bainbridge Quilt Festival. They will have raffle tickets available for their festival quilt.
- 2019 BOM #Begoniaquilt for July
- Mid-Year Begonia quilt check in – bring in your begonia quilts in for a mid-year show and tell of your progress so far
- Sew and Tell
- July 13th – Saturday sew in at Maker’s Mercantile 10:30 am – 4:30 pm
NEXT GENERAL MEETING: August 14, 2019