It’s almost time to register for our Fall Retreat at Camp Huston! Come join fellow Seattle Modern Quilt Guild members for three days / two nights of quilting, camaraderie, and fun!
Registration opens Saturday, July 27th at 10:00am.
Save this post so that you can use the link at the bottom when registration opens.
- Friday, September 6 – Sunday, September 8
- Arrival after 9:00am on Friday. Departure by 2pm on Sunday.
- Camp Huston in Gold Bar, WA
- $220 for a shared double room, $285 for a single room.
- There are 24 doubles (12 double rooms) and 12 singles available!
- Includes meals, starting with lunch on Friday and ending with lunch on Sunday. Arrangements can be made for those with special diets; details to follow.
Yes, there are house rules. They’re all about courtesy. We’ll email you more details after you’ve registered.
We’ll send that, too. FYI, at Camp Huston you’ll need to supply your own linens. Details to follow.
- The Simple Rule: Sorry, once you’ve signed up and paid, we won’t be offering any refunds.
- The Possible Exception: IF you cancel on or before August 22nd (2 weeks before the retreat) AND we can find a replacement from our waitlist, we’ll consider refunding your payment less $50. Please understand that there are no promises on this.
- After August 22nd: See The Simple Rule.
- We have a limited number of rooms. If registration is full for the type of room you want:
- Only sign up for a different type of room if you’re willing to have that reservation, that way.
- Put yourself on the Waitlist for the type of room you want. There may be some shifting in room assignments and we’ll be checking the waitlist if/when rooms become available.
- Your PayPal receipt is your proof of having registered. So look for it right after you’ve completed your registration. If you don’t have a receipt, you may not have completed the registration process.
Ready to Sign Up?
Once registration has opened, click here to register for the Fall 2019 Retreat. You’ll be taken to a Google Form, and then to Brown Paper Tickets and PayPal.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org