In case you missed the excitement, registration for our Fall retreat at Camp Huston in Gold Bar, WA went live Saturday July 27th at 10:00 am. Single Occupancy spaces have sold out (for now…) but there are 11 double occupancy spaces remaining. If you are considering attending the Fall retreat this year, don’t wait too long to register and miss your chance.
What happens at the Fall retreat? Sewing, spending time with awesome quilty people, and three gloriously relaxing days of working on your projects without having to cook or do dishes! Sounds great, doesn’t it?
We are still finalizing all of the details but it is looking like we will have our friends Island Quilter there with their wonderful traveling fabric shop and a massage therapist will be onsite for at least one of the days. More details to come…
- Friday, September 6 – Sunday, September 8
- Arrival after 9:00am on Friday. Departure by 2pm on Sunday.
- Camp Huston in Gold Bar, WA
- $220 for a shared double room,
$285 for a single room.
- There are 11 double occupancy spaces still available!
- Includes meals, starting with lunch on Friday and ending with lunch on Sunday. Arrangements can be made for those with special diets; details to follow.
Ready to secure your spot for the Fall retreat? Visit the original registration post here: https://seattlemodernquiltguild.com/2019/07/25/fall-2019-retreat-registration/
If you are interested in attending but would prefer a single occupancy space, please sign up for the wait list through the following link and we will contact you if something becomes available: