Our Fall Day Retreat is coming up in less than two weeks!
Spaces are still available for one day, two days, or all three days.
Friday, Nov. 8th, Saturday, Nov. 9th, and Sunday, Nov. 10th, 2019
- 9:00 am – 8:00 pm each day
- Quilting Mayhem, Snohomish, WA
- $35 for all three days; $15/day for single days
Yes, you! Are you busy? No problem … sign up for any combination of days that will work with your schedule. If you’re coming for multiple days — even a Friday/Sunday combo — you can leave all your stuff set up overnight.
You’re also free to come and go during the day, so if your kid has a soccer game in the morning, you can still join us until 8:00 that night.
I don’t really know anyone …
This is a great, low-pressure way to meet people in the Guild.
What about the cost?
Did we mention that you’ll be receiving a discount card — good all weekend — for 15% off at the Quilting Mayhem shop?
Also, QM gives out Mayhem Money to those who carpool, uber, bike … whatever saves a parking space on the weekend.
I’m kind of busy, with the holidays just around the corner …
What an excellent point! What better time to get started on your handmade gifts?!!
Will there be a chance to help with Charity Quilting?
Yes! We’re already thinking ahead to 2020 giving quilts, so if you’re ready for a break from your own projects, we’ll have things you can do that take anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour or more.
Ready to Sign Up?
Click here to register for the Fall 2019 Day Retreat at Quilting Mayhem. You’ll be taken to a Google Form, and then to Brown Paper Tickets and PayPal.
- You’ll be able to sign up for all three days or any combination of days. If the day(s) you want are already full, be sure to add yourself to our Waitlist.
- Your PayPal receipt is your proof of having registered. So look for it right after you’ve completed your registration. If you don’t have a receipt, you may not have completed the registration process.
- The Simple Rule: Sorry, once you’ve signed up and paid, we won’t be offering any refunds.
This retreat is open to Seattle Modern Quilt Guild members only.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org