- Name tag
- #QuiltConRejects: bring quilt(s) you entered in QuiltCon that didn’t make the show: we will do a special sew and tell!
- A total of 9 QUILTS from our guild will be displayed at QuiltCon in Austin: if you are one of the lucky ones, please send a photo of your quilt to David Owen Hastings to be included in the meeting slideshow.
- February birthdays – you get the month off! We are supplying a cake to celebrate all the quilty creativity of our guild.
- Please bring finished blocks for the giving committee.
- Modern quilt sew and tell (not necessarily entered in QuiltCon)
Meeting will include:
- Update on the 2020 BOM
- Coming 2020 workshops, retreats and sew-ins
- Sew and Tell
Pacific Northwest 2020 MQG Meet Up Reminder:
Organizers of this regional event need your input! If you haven’t already, please complete their short online survey.
Going to QuiltCon in Austin?
You may want to opt-in and use the GroupMe app to connect with your Seattle MQG friends while enjoying the show. Check with Jackie Benedetti to be included, or scan this QR code with your phone after downloading the app:
NEXT GENERAL MEETING: March 11, 2020