Registration opens Saturday, March 6th at 10:00 am PST.
Skinny Inset Strips with Jenny Haynes – Saturday June 19, 2021
In this techniques class, suitable for newbie quilters and extreme quilters alike, you’ll learn to sew no-pin curves and skinny inset strips using Jenny’s Drunkard’s Path templates. This exact and intriguing technique allows you to add a line drawing effect to your sewing. This can be used for improv or precision piecing.
Jenny will show you how to sew and trim the different blocks that make up her new Wax Lyrical pattern. She will also show you lots of options on how to make your own version and how to best use the different blocks in your own design.
- Instructions for making the Wax Lyrical Quilt.
- Paper templates of Jenny’s Basic Drunkard’s Path set. (If you decide only the Acrylic templates will suffice, you’ll receive a 10% class discount* code, included in the supply list sent after registration. The Acrylic templates are highly recommended for ease and accuracy, especially if you are a stickler for precision.)
- Access to the video recording of the class (for eight weeks after the event)!
*10% discount for the Complete and Basic Drunkard’s Path Set used in this class, as well as, the Complete Oval Drunkard’s Path Set, the 14″ Drunkard’s Path Set, and all quilt patterns and 1-2-1 workshops in Jenny’s shop
- Saturday, June 19, 2021 9:00 am – 2:00 pm PST
- Zoom Meeting link will be sent to participants
- Max number of participants is 28
- $55 for Seattle MQG members
- $65 for non-members; Registration for non-members opens March 20th at 10:00 am PST
- If the workshop is full, be sure to add yourself to the waitlist
A Swedish exile having spent the previous 18 years in London and Sheffield, Jenny Haynes is the queen of curves! Her quilts are recognised for their clean and simple, mid-century modern design. Jenny mixes rich colours with pastels and is not scared of a colour clash, often using her trademark curves together with solid fabrics, while remaining faithful to her Scandi’ roots.
Ready to Sign Up?
Members, please check your inbox for sign up details. We will update the post with sign up instructions for the general public should there be availability.
Important to Note
Your PayPal receipt is your proof of having registered. So look for it right after you’ve completed your registration. If you don’t have a receipt, you may not have completed the registration process.
If you cancel at least two weeks prior to the workshop AND we can find a replacement from our waitlist, we’ll refund your payment less $15. Please understand that there are no promises on this.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.