Membership dues for 2020 are $57 ($55 + $2 PayPal processing fee) for new & renewing members – *We will be starting 2020 Membership registration in November 2019.
Complete the form HERE, the link to PayPal will be provided on the confirmation page of the form.
As a member of the Seattle MQG, you are also part of the Modern Quilt Guild. In addition to your Seattle MQG benefits, you have all the privileges of MQG membership:
- Membership card and enamel pin
- Members only access to the MQG site (Patterns of the month, Creative webinars, and exclusive MQG created content)
- Fabric challenges (yes, like free fabric!)
- Registration for QuiltCon, the MQG conference with a quilt show, classes, and lectures. PLEASE NOTE: Join by mid-June 2019 to get registration access for QuiltCon 2020 in Austin, TX.
Seattle MQG members may participate in all guild activities:
- Sew-ins – a time to get together with other members and sew. Sew-ins are free unless we have to pay to secure the space. In some months there is more than one sew-in scheduled.
- Workshops – featured modern quilters from across the country come to teach workshops exclusively for our guild
- Retreats – weekends away to sew to your heart’s content
- Challenges – stretch your quilting muscles by trying something new
- Swaps – exchange fabric or sewn objects with other members
- Charity projects – quilt for a greater good
- Exhibits – show off your work in public
We happily welcome guests, but do ask after two visits you consider joining the guild. Your visits may be a combination of meetings and sew-ins. Come try us on for size!
How to join the Seattle Modern Quilt Guild:
- Complete the online membership form below
- 2019 Membership: $55 + $2 PayPal fee (payable through PayPal after submitting the membership form)
- Membership Term: January 1 – December 31
- Membership is delinquent if not paid by December 31
- Membership renewal is $55 plus $2 PayPal fee
- New members joining after June 30, 2019 will pay half the annual dues plus PayPal fee ($29.50)
- MQG affiliate guild members transferring to Seattle MQG will pay the same dues as Individual MQG members adding Seattle MQG membership (please email Membership@seattlemodernquiltguild.com to arrange payment after completing the form)
Ready to join? Fill out the form below. Upon receipt of your dues, we’ll initiate your MQG site access using the email address you provide in the form. After submitting, you will directed PayPal to complete your membership registration payment.
Printing your Membership Card: You will receive a welcome email from Seattle MQG as well as an additional email from the MQG for your MQG site access within a week. You can then register for an account on the MQG site and print your MQG membership card HERE (after logging in). If you do not receive either emails, please email us at email@example.com