JOINING THE Seattle MQG CIRCLE
The national MQG website is full of resources and information. Because the national MQG site is password-protected (and the Seattle MQG is not), this allows our guild to use their Social Circles as a place to post sensitive information, such as our Membership Directory.
Before you can view any of the materials that we post in the Seattle MQG Circle, you must request to join the circle and be approved by one of our Board members. This is done from the national MQG website:
- Go to the MQG site. Log in. (If you are a new member, check your welcome email for login information.)
- From the Quick Links menu, choose Social Circles.
- Under the Search Circles heading, choose Search.
- Enter “Seattle” in the Search Box, and click Search.
- You should see “Seattle MQG” with our logo. Click on Seattle MQG. Then look in the box on the right and click Join Circle.
Our board members review the circle requests every few days, so you should be accepted into the circle shortly. Once you are accepted, it’s easy to access the circle the next time you log in, by choosing My Circles the next time you’re on that screen.