In late 2016, we acquired an Accuquilt GO! Fabric Cutter for our members to use at sew-ins and meetings. Please note we are still working out an equitable system for use.
To facilitate usage, this page contains the available dies that are available for your use. The dies cut up to six layers of cotton fabric (4 if used with fusible web) at a time, greatly improving the efficiency and accuracy of your cut fabric. On triangles, you will not need to clip dog-eared corners! A 1/4″ seam allowance is always provided in geometric shapes. There is also an accompanying Instructional DVD available for you to watch, or look on YouTube for any number of instructional videos.
- Square-4½” (4″ finished)
- Square-2½” (2″ finished)
- Half Square-2″ finished triangle (cuts two)
- GO! Qubed Mix-and-Match 12″ Die Set includes 8 dies to make a variety of 12″ finished blocks
- GO! Square-6½” (6″ Finished)
- GO! Square-3½” (3″ Finished)
- GO! Half Square Triangle (6″ Finished)
- GO! Quarter Square Triangle (6″ Finished)
- GO! Half Square Triangle (3″ Finished)
- GO! Square on Point-4¾” (4¼” Finished)
- GO! Parallelogram 45°-3 11/16″ x 4 15/16″ Sides
- GO! Rectangle-3½” x 6½” (3″ x 6″ Finished)