Hello Seattle MQG members,
We will have our annual (third annual, I think) Yards Sale destash/restash event following our 2020 board elections and regular business at the November guild meeting.
What is the Yards Sale? Well, its a destash/restash swap meet for fabric and notions from you fellow guild member’s stashes!
Here are some general guidelines to help you get prepared if you are interested in participating:
- November 13, 2019 guild meeting
- Yards sale will be set up after 2020 board elections and regular meeting business
- Keep items easy to manage (pre-cut yardage, keep pricing simple, etc.)
- Bring everything you need to do swap meet style business (change if accepting cash, PayPal or Venmo set up for electronic payments)
- Try to keep volume of fabric and notions you plan to bring to what will fit on ½ of a 6 foot long table
- Buy, sell, or trade!
This event gives us some fun social time, and gives us an opportunity to shop from each other’s stashes for fun fabric and maybe a specialty ruler or two.